Christopher M. Worley
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Division of Economics and Business Golden, Colorado (United States)
Colorado School of Mines
RePEc:edi:decsmus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Daniel Kaffine & Christopher Worley, 2010. "The Windy Commons?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 151-172, October.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Worley, Christopher M., 2009. "Mercury: The good, the bad, and the export ban," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 195-204, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Daniel Kaffine & Christopher Worley, 2010.
"The Windy Commons?,"
Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 151-172, October.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Garg, Teevrat & Kaffine, Daniel, 2018. "Emissions reductions or green booms? General equilibrium effects of a renewable portfolio standard," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 78-100.
- Kaffine, Daniel T., 2019. "Microclimate effects of wind farms on local crop yields," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 159-173.
- Balistreri, Edward J. & Worley, Christopher M., 2009.
"Mercury: The good, the bad, and the export ban,"
Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 195-204, December.
- Holzer, Kateryna & Karapinar, Baris, 2012. "Legal Implications of the Use of Export Taxes in Addressing Carbon Leakage: Competing Border Adjustment Measures," Papers 215, World Trade Institute.
- Gulley, Andrew L., 2017. "Valuing environmental impacts of mercury emissions from gold mining: Dollar per troy ounce estimates for twelve open-pit, small-scale, and artisanal mining sites," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 266-272.
- Jacob R. Fooks & Steven J. Dundas & Titus O. Awokuse, 2013. "Are There Efficiency Gains from the Removal of Natural Resource Export Restrictions? Evidence from British Columbia," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1098-1114, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christopher M. Worley should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.