Seth H. Werfel
|Encina Hall West 616 Serra Street Stanford, CA 94305|
Stanford University, Department of Political Sciencehttp://politicalscience.stanford.edu/
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Seth H. Werfel & Adam B. Jaffe, 2010.
"Induction and Evolution in the Origin of Inventions: Evidence from Smoking Cessation Products,"
NBER Working Papers
16543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam Jaffe & Seth Werfel, 2010. "Induction and Evolution in the Origin of Inventions: Evidence from Smoking Cessation Products," Working Papers 09, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Broz, J. Lawrence & Werfel, Seth H., 2014. "Exchange Rates and Industry Demands for Trade Protection," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(02), pages 393-416, March.
- Werfel, Seth H. & Jaffe, Adam B., 2013. "Induced innovation and technology trajectory: Evidence from smoking cessation products," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 15-22.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Broz, J. Lawrence & Werfel, Seth H., 2014.
"Exchange Rates and Industry Demands for Trade Protection,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(02), pages 393-416, March.
- Andrea Goldstein & Alessia Amighini & Jeffry A. Frieden, 2016. "Macroeconomic Rebalancing in China and the G20," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 24(4), pages 15-33, July.
- J. Lawrence Broz & Maya J. Duru & Jeffry A. Frieden, 2016. "Policy Responses to Balance-of-Payments Crises: The Role of Elections," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 207-227, April.
- Marc Auboin & Michele Ruta, 2012.
"The Relationship between Exchange Rates and International Trade: A Literature Review,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3868, CESifo Group Munich.
- Auboin, Marc & Ruta, Michele, 2013. "The relationship between exchange rates and international trade: a literature review," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 577-605, July.
- J. Bradford Jensen & Dennis P. Quinn & Stephen Weymouth, 2015. "The Influence of Foreign Direct Investment, Intrafirm Trading, and Currency Undervaluation on US Firm Trade Disputes," Working Paper Series WP15-15, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Seth H. Werfel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.