Shanghai University of Finance and EconomicsShanghai, China
RePEc:edi:shufecn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Haijun Wang & Jun Nie & Yulei Luo, 2017. "Ignorance, Uncertainty, and Strategic Consumption-Portfolio Decisions," Research Working Paper RWP 17-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Nov 2017.
- Wang, Haijun, 2017. "Robust asset pricing with stochastic hyperbolic discounting," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 178-185.
- Wang, Haijun, 2016. "Precautionary saving demand and consumption dynamics with the spirit of capitalism and regime switching," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 48-65.
- Haijun Wang & L. Steven Hou, 2015. "Robust Consumption and Portfolio Choice with Habit Formation, the Spirit of Capitalism and Recursive Utility," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(2), pages 393-416, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Wang, Haijun, 2017.
"Robust asset pricing with stochastic hyperbolic discounting,"
Finance Research Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 178-185.
- Yoshioka, Hidekazu & Yaegashi, Yuta, 2019. "A finite difference scheme for variational inequalities arising in stochastic control problems with several singular control variables," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 40-66.
- P. Zhukov E. & П. Жуков Е., 2019. "Новые модели анализа изменений стоимости компании, основанные на стохастических ставках дисконтирования // New Models for Analyzing Changes in Company Value Based on Stochastic Discount Rates," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 23(3), pages 35-48.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haijun Wang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.