Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)Praha, Czech Republic
: (+420) 224 005 123
(+420) 224 005 333
P.O. Box 882, Politickych veznu 7, 111 21 Praha 1
RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Commander, Simon & Nikolaychuk, Olexandr & Vikhrov, Dmytro, 2013. "Migration from Ukraine: Brawn or Brain? New Survey Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 7348, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Vikhrov Dmytro, 2013. "Welfare Effects of Labor Migration," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp491, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Commander, Simon & Nikolaychuk, Olexandr & Vikhrov, Dmytro, 2013.
"Migration from Ukraine: Brawn or Brain? New Survey Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
7348, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dmytro Vikhrov, 2014. "Immigration Policy Index," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp523, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- De Haas, Ralph & Djourelova, Milena & Nikolova, Elena, 2016.
"The Great Recession and social preferences: Evidence from Ukraine,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 92-107.
- de Haas, Ralph & Djourelova, Milena & Nikolova, Elena, 2015. "The Great Recession and Social Preferences: Evidence from Ukraine," Discussion Paper 2015-046, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dmytro Vikhrov, 2017. "Immigration policy index," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 25(1), pages 3-46, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dmytro Vikhrov should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.