|Via Atripalda, 5 - 00177 Rome, Italy|
(60%) Pulsar Development International (Pulsar Development International)https://www.pulsar-development.com/
UK, Angola, Germany
(30%) Swiss Management CenterZürich, Switzerland
RePEc:edi:smczhch (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) International Institute of Global Economy (International Institute of Global Economy)http://iige.co/
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Vicini, Andrea & Ventroni, Matteo & Vicini, Matteo, 2022. "The Chinese Influence in Africa: Neocolonialism or Genuine Cooperation?," MPRA Paper 112880, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2022.
- Vicini, Andrea, 2019. "Globalization, protectionisms and new equilibriums theory," MPRA Paper 96707, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2019.
- Vicini, Andrea, 2011. "On the origins and main consequences of fiscal illusion. a short tribute to a big Economist: James Buchanan," MPRA Paper 60240, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Vicini, Andrea, 2011. "The economic aftermath of the Welfare State in the last century," MPRA Paper 91336, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Vicini, Andrea, 2011. "The Public Choice and the traditional view of political science," MPRA Paper 60238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Vicini, Andrea, 2010. "Justice and Taxation," MPRA Paper 36374, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2014-12-29 2015-01-03
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2019-11-11 2022-05-30
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2022-05-30
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2022-05-30
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2022-05-30
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2014-12-29
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-12-29
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2015-01-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Andrea Vicini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.