Report NEP-HPE-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erich Pinzón Fuchs, 2014. "Econometrics as a Pluralistic Scientific Tool for Economic Planning: On Lawrence R. Klein's Econometrics," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carabelli, Anna & Cedrini, Mario, 2014. "Not Beautiful, not Just, not Virtuous; 'And It Doesn't Deliver the Goods'. Capitalism and “Fear of Goods” in Keynes's Thought," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201438, University of Turin.
- Argitis, Georgios & Evans, Trevor & Michell, Jo & Toporowski, Jan, 2014. "Finance and crisis: Marxian, institutionalist and circuitist approaches," IPE Working Papers 45/2014, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Doepke, Matthias, 2014. "Gary Becker on the Quantity and Quality of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 8610, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Berhanu Abegaz, 2014. "Sir W. Arthur Lewis," Working Papers 152, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Koshevoy, G.A. & Suzuki, T. & Talman, A.J.J., 2014. "Supermodular NTU-games," Discussion Paper 2014-067, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2013. "The Federal Reserve's Role: Actions Before, During, and After the 2008 Panic in the Historical Context of the Great Contraction," Economics Working Papers 13111, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Michael D. Bordo, 2013. "Review of Ben S. Bernanke: The Federal Reserve and the Financial Crisis," Economics Working Papers 13109, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Agnès Festré & Pierre Garrouste, 2014. "Michaël Polanyi on Reality, Knowledge, and Economics," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-40, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Alan Piper, 2014. "Zukunftsangst! Fear of (and Hope for) the Future and Its Impact on Life Satisfaction," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 706, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fourcade, Marion & Ollion, Etienne & Algan, Yann, 2014. "The superiority of economists," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 14/3, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2014. "Under the Thumb of History? Political Institutions and the Scope for Action," CEPR Discussion Papers 9997, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muñoz-Izquierdo, Nora & Gil-Gómez de Liaño, Beatriz & Rin-Sánchez, Francisco Daniel & Pascual-Ezama, David, 2014. "Economists: cheaters with altruistic instincts," MPRA Paper 60678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Dominique Torre, 2014. "Pierre Quesnay (1895-1937) from the League of Nations to the Franc Poincaré: Financial Discipline and Monetary Pragmatism," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-43, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Veronese Passarella, Marco, 2014.
"Contro il liberoscambismo
[Against Neoliberalism]," MPRA Paper 60350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehring, Kai, 2014. "Who Benefits from Economic Freedom? Unraveling the Effect of Economic Freedom on Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers 531, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Carol S. Leonard & Daniel Shestakov & Konstantin Yanovskiy, 2014. "How Democracy could foster Economic Growth: The Last 200 Years," Working Papers 0106, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Capital, richesse et croissance de la recherche empirique aux éclairages theoriques," Sciences Po publications 2014-18, Sciences Po.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2014. "Macroeconomics after the crisis – hedgehog or fox?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars P. Feld & Sarah Necker & Bruno S .Frey, 2014. "Happiness of economists," CREMA Working Paper Series 2014-16, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Vicini, Andrea, 2011. "The Public Choice and the traditional view of political science," MPRA Paper 60238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Birg, Laura & Goeddeke, Anna, 2014. "Christmas economics: A sleigh ride," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 220, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.