Report NEP-PUB-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chang, Andrew C., 2014. "Tax Policy Endogeneity: Evidence from R&D Tax Credits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-101, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Francesco Busato & Francesco Giuli, 2014. "Tax evasion and Prospect Theory in a OLG economy," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0196, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Vaillancourt, François, 2014. "Tax compliance costs: A review of cost burdens and cost structures," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 178, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Anderson, Kym, 2014. "Excise Taxes on Wines, Beers and Spirits: An Updated International Comparison," Working Papers 190732, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Brülhart, Marius & Bucovetsky, Sam & Schmidheiny, Kurt, 2014. "Taxes in Cities," CEPR Discussion Papers 10114, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tuukka Saarimaa & Janne Tukiainen, 2014. "Common Pool Problems in Voluntary Municipal Mergers," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1249, European Regional Science Association.
- Vicini, Andrea, 2011. "The Public Choice and the traditional view of political science," MPRA Paper 60238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.