George Gerald Vega
|+1 626 381 8171|
University of Southern California, Department of Preventive Medicinehttps://pm.usc.edu
United States, Los Angeles
Research outputJump to: Working papers Software
- Brian Quistorff & George G Vega Yon, 2017. "Uncomplicated Parallel Computing with Stata," 2017 Stata Conference 3, Stata Users Group.
- George Vega, 2014. "Capital Necesario Unitario (Cnu): Cálculo E Introducción Del Módulo De Stata Cnu," Working Papers 57, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Aug 2014.
- Ximena Quintanilla & Isabel Poblete & George Vega, 2013. "Estudio Actuarial de los Fondos del Seguro de Cesantía," Working Papers 56, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jan 2013.
- George Vega, 2013. "Introducing PARALLEL: Stata Module for Parallel Computing," 2013 Stata Conference 4, Stata Users Group.
- George Vega Yon, 2013. "NORMALIZEPATH: Stata module to parse (and normalize) files' paths," Statistical Software Components S457619, Boston College Department of Economics.
- George Vega Yon, 2013. "VALCUOFON: Stata module for downloading daily share values and assets balances of Chile's unemployment insurance funds and pension system," Statistical Software Components S457611, Boston College Department of Economics.
- George Vega Yon, 2012. "MOVAVG: Stata module using Mata to generate Moving Averages," Statistical Software Components S457476, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Dec 2012.
- George Vega Yon, 2012. "MOD11: Stata module to generate Chile's National Identification Number (RUT) check digit (DV) (modulo 11)," Statistical Software Components S457568, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Mar 2013.
- George Vega Yon, 2012. "DOPARSER: Stata module to look for dta-files used in do-files," Statistical Software Components S457475, Boston College Department of Economics.
- George Vega Yon & Brian Quistorff, 2012. "PARALLEL: Stata module for Parallel Computing," Statistical Software Components S457527, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 29 Aug 2015.
- George Vega Yon, 2011.
"CUENTACOT: Stata module for Contributions Counting,"
Statistical Software Components
S457321, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Jan 2012.
- George Vega, 2011. "CUENTACOT: Stata module for Contributions Counting," Software Components 2, Superintendencia de Pensiones.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- George Vega, 2014.
"Capital Necesario Unitario (Cnu): Cálculo E Introducción Del Módulo De Stata Cnu,"
57, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Aug 2014.
- Guillermo Larrain & Simon Ballesteros & Sebastián Garci, 2017. "Longevidad y Pensiones: una Propuesta de Seguro para la Cuarta Edad," Working Papers wp441, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, George Gerald Vega should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.