|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
RePEc:edi:krakadk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Christian Dustman & Kristine Vasiljeva & Anna Piil Damm, 2016.
"Refugee Migration and Electoral Outcomes,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1619, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Kristine Vasiljeva & Anna Piil Damm, 2019. "Refugee Migration and Electoral Outcomes," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 86(5), pages 2035-2091.
- Kristine Vasiljeva, 2014. "On the importance of macroeconomic factors for the foreign student’s decision to stay in the host country," Economics Working Papers 2014-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (2) 2014-08-09 2016-10-30. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2016-10-30. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2016-10-30. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2016-10-30. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-10-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kristine Vasiljeva should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.