Report NEP-CDM-2016-10-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Romain Lachat & Jean-François Laslier & Karine van Der Straeten, 2015. "Strategic Voting under Committee Approval: An Application to the 2011 Regional Government Election in Zurich," Working Papers halshs-01168743, HAL.
- Jean-François Laslier & Karine van Der Straeten, 2015. "Strategic Voting under Committee Approval: A Theory," Working Papers halshs-01168767, HAL.
- Damien Bol & André Blais & Jean-François Laslier & Antonin Macé, 2015. "Electoral System and Number of Candidates: Candidate Entry under Plurality and Majority Runoff," Working Papers halshs-01168722, HAL.
- Tom Coupé & Olivier Gergaud & Abdul Noury, 2016. "Biases and Strategic Behavior in Performance Evaluation: The Case of the FIFA’s Best Soccer Player Award," Working Papers in Economics 16/24, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Carlos Sanz, 2016. "The effect of electoral systems on voter turnout: evidence from a natural experiment," Working Papers 1623, Banco de España.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Heuristic voting under the Alternative Vote: the efficiency of “sour grapes" behavior," Working Papers halshs-01168670, HAL.
- Matias Nunez & Jean-François Laslier, 2015. "Bargaining through Approval," Working Papers halshs-01168675, HAL.
- Christian Dustman & Kristine Vasiljeva & Anna Piil Damm, 2016. "Refugee Migration and Electoral Outcomes," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1619, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jorge Gallego, 2016. "Civil Conflict and Voting Behavior: Evidence," Documentos de Trabajo 15162, Universidad del Rosario.
- Benjamin Michallet & Giuseppe Gaeta & François Facchini, 2015. "Greening up or not? The determinants of political parties' environmental concern: an empirical analysis based on European data (1970-2008)," Working Papers halshs-01154006, HAL.
- Yu, Jianyu & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Zago, Angelo, 2016. "What’s in a Name? Information, Heterogeneity, and Quality in a Theory of Nested Names," 149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France 244897, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- MORITA Tadashi & SATO Yasuhiro & YAMAMOTO Kazuhiro, 2016. "Demographics and Tax Competition in Political Economy," Discussion papers 16091, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Yoshio Kamijo & Teruyuki Tamura, 2016. "Altruistic and risk preference of individuals and groups," Working Papers SDES-2016-12, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Oct 2016.
- Nathan Canen & Francesco Trebbi, 2016. "Endogenous Network Formation in Congress," NBER Working Papers 22756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Theesfeld, Insa & Rogge, Nicole, 2016. "The role of regional identity in urban agriculture," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244892, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Anthony Teasdale, 2016. "The Fouchet Plan: De Gaulle’s Intergovernmental Design for Europe," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 117, European Institute, LSE.