Linda Van Bouwel
|Last Name:||Van Bouwel|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Onderzoekseenheid Bedrijfseconomie, Strategie en Innovatie Leuven, Belgium
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen
RePEc:edi:mskulbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Van Bouwel, Linda & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2010. "Does university quality drive international student flows?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7657, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Van Bouwel, Linda & Veugelers, Reinhilde, 2010.
"Does university quality drive international student flows?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7657, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Farai Jena & Barry Reilly, 2013. "The determinants of United Kingdom student visa demand from developing countries," IZA Journal of Labor & Development, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Malik Fahim Bashir & Changsheng Xu & Khalid Zaman & Ghulam Akhmat, 2014. "Key Factors Determining the Rationale for Brain Drain: An Irony Never Recovered," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(8), pages 308-320, August.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2018. "Is Brain Drain passé? The Optimal Timing of Migration," Working Papers 2018-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2013.
"The determinants of international mobility of students,"
EconomiX Working Papers
2013-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "The Determinants of International Mobility of Students," Working Papers 2013-30, CEPII research center.
- Beine, Michel & Noël, Romain & Ragot, Lionel, 2014. "Determinants of the international mobility of students," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 40-54.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2014. "Determinants of the International Mobility of Students," Post-Print hal-01385913, HAL.
- Michel Beine & Romain Noël & Lionel Ragot, 2012. "The Determinants of International Mobility of Students," CESifo Working Paper Series 3848, CESifo.
- Brezis Elise S., 2019.
"Should individuals migrate before acquiring education or after? A new model of Brain Waste vs. Brain Drain,"
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 19(2), pages 1-11, June.
- Elise S. Brezis, 2019. "Should Individuals Migrate Before Acquiring Education or After? A New Model of Brain Waste vs. Brain Drain," Working Papers 2019-03, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Linda Van Bouwel should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.