|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Ortec Finance (Ortec Finance)http://www.ortec-finance.com/
(50%) Finance Group Amsterdam, Netherlands
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde
Universiteit van Amsterdam
: +31 (0) 20 525 4256
+31 (0) 20 525 5285
Roetersstraat 11, 1018 WB Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:fguvanl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Tuijp, Patrick, 2016. "The pricing of illiquidity and illiquid assets : Essays on empirical asset pricing," Other publications TiSEM cc548ebe-e34d-44c7-ac7c-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beber, Alessandro & Driessen, Joost & Tuijp, Patrick, 2011. "Pricing Liquidity Risk with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons," CEPR Discussion Papers 8710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Beber, Alessandro & Driessen, Joost & Tuijp, Patrick, 2011.
"Pricing Liquidity Risk with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schuster, Philipp & Trapp, Monika & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2013. "A heterogeneous agents equilibrium model for the term structure of bond market liquidity," CFR Working Papers 13-05 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Albuquerque, Rui & Song, Shiyun & Yao, Chen, 2017. "The Price Effects of Liquidity Shocks: A Study of SEC's Tick-Size Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 12486, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Driessen, Joost & Nijman, Theodore E. & Simon, Zorka, 2018. "Much ado about nothing: A study of differential pricing and liquidity of short and long term bonds," SAFE Working Paper Series 238, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jiang Wang, 2012. "Market Liquidity -- Theory and Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schuster, Philipp & Trapp, Monika & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2016. "A heterogeneous agents equilibrium model for the term structure of bond market liquidity," CFR Working Papers 13-05 [rev.2], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- de Jong, F.C.J.M. & Driessen, J.J.A.G., 2015. "Can large long-term investors capture illiquidity premiums," Other publications TiSEM 9c92b978-0099-44d3-9aab-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Alexander M. Chinco & Mao Ye, 2017. "Investment-Horizon Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 23650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patrick Tuijp should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.