|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Ortec Finance (Ortec Finance)http://www.ortec-finance.com/
(50%) Finance Group Amsterdam, Netherlands
Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde
Universiteit van Amsterdam
: +31 (0) 20 525 4256
+31 (0) 20 525 5285
Roetersstraat 11, 1018 WB Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:fguvanl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Tuijp, Patrick, 2016. "The pricing of illiquidity and illiquid assets : Essays on empirical asset pricing," Other publications TiSEM cc548ebe-e34d-44c7-ac7c-a, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Beber, Alessandro & Driessen, Joost & Tuijp, Patrick, 2011. "Pricing Liquidity Risk with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons," CEPR Discussion Papers 8710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Beber, Alessandro & Driessen, Joost & Tuijp, Patrick, 2011.
"Pricing Liquidity Risk with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jiang Wang, 2012. "Market Liquidity -- Theory and Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Patrick Tuijp should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.