Research Department Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (United States)
Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
10 Independence Mall, Philadelphia, PA 19106-1574
RePEc:edi:rfrbpus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ronel Elul & Sebastian Tilson, 2015.
"Owner occupancy fraud and mortgage performance,"
15-45, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 17 Dec 2015.
- Stefania Albanesi & Giacomo De Giorgi & Jaromir Nosal, 2017.
"Credit Growth and the Financial Crisis: A New Narrative,"
NBER Working Papers
23740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Albanesi, Stefania & De Giorgi, Giacomo & Nosal, Jaromir, 2017. "Credit Growth and the Financial Crisis: A New Narrative," CEPR Discussion Papers 12230, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefania Albanesi & Giacomo DeGiorgi & Jaromir Nosal, 2017. "Credit Growth and the Financial Crisis: A New Narrative," Working Papers 2017-066, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2016. "Credit Growth and the Financial Crisis: A New Narrative," 2016 Meeting Papers 575, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefania Albanesi, 2017. "Credit Growth and the Financial Crisis: A New Narrative," Working Paper 6174, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Peter Rosenblatt & Steven J. Sacco, 2018. "Investors and the Geography of the Subprime Housing Crisis," Housing Policy Debate, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1), pages 94-116, January.
- Eid, Nourhan & Maltby, Josephine & Talavera, Oleksandr, 2016. "Income Rounding and Loan Performance in the Peer-to-Peer Market," MPRA Paper 72852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefania Albanesi & Giacomo De Giorgi & Jaromir Nosal, 2017. "Credit Growth and the Financial Crisis: A New Narrative," NBER Working Papers 23740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sebastian Tilson should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.