Diana Larisa Tampu
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(63%) Facultatea de Business şi Turism Bucureşti, Romania
Academia de Studii Economice din Bucureşti
6 ROMANA PLACE, 70167 - BUCHAREST
RePEc:edi:fcasero (more details at EDIRC)
(37%) Alternative Sciences Association (Alternative Sciences Association)http://www.science.ase.ro
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Tampu Diana Larisa, 2015. "Determinants Of Global Development In Human Motivation," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 323-329, July.
- Diana Larisa TAMPU, 2015. "Impact Of Human Motivation On Employees Performance," Internal Auditing and Risk Management, Athenaeum University of Bucharest, vol. 37(1), pages 43-54, March.
- Diana Tampu & Carmen Costea, 2013. "Why society is a complex problem? A review of Philip Ball's book: Meeting Twentyfirst Century Challenges with a New Kind of Science," Journal of Economic Development, Environment and People, Alliance of Central-Eastern European Universities, vol. 2(1), pages 80-89, March.
- LIBARDEA VLADUCA Laura & TAMPU Diana Larisa & COSTEA Carmen, 2012. "Approach Of Consequences Of Increasing Taxation In Romania From Beneffits To Collateral Effects," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 412-420.
- Diana Larisa Țâmpu & Carmen Costea, 2012. "A Concerning View In The Liquidity Crisis Through The Game Theory," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 6(1), pages 175-184, May.
- Libardea Vlãducã Laura & Þâmpu Diana Larisa, 2011. "The Economic Recession, the Everlasting Bridge to the Informal Economy," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(2), pages 711-716, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Tampu Diana Larisa, 2015.
"Determinants Of Global Development In Human Motivation,"
Annals - Economy Series,
Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 0, pages 323-329, July.
- Diana Larisa IONEL TAMPU & Ion COCHINA, 2015. "Motivation & Employee Performance," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 9(1), pages 812-821, November.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Diana Larisa Tampu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.