|Terminal Degree:||1988 Department of Economics; Boston College (from RePEc Genealogy)|
İktisat Bölümü Ankara, Turkey
RePEc:edi:debiltr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fatma TAŞKIN, 2004. "2000’Li Yıllarda Türk Otomotiv Sektörü," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 19(217), pages 24-34.
- Taskin, Fatma & Muradoglu, Gulnur, 2003. "Financial liberalisation: from segmented to integrated economies," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 55(5-6), pages 529-555.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 2001. "The role of international trade on environmental efficiency: a DEA approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 2000. "Searching for a Kuznets curve in environmental efficiency using kernel estimation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 217-223, August.
- Osman Zaim & Fatma Taskin, 2000. "A Kuznets Curve in Environmental Efficiency: An Application on OECD Countries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(1), pages 21-36, September.
- Taskin, Fatma & Zaim, Osman, 1997. "Catching-up and innovation in high- and low-income countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 93-100, January.
- Fatma TAŞKIN, 1995. "Döviz Kuru Belirlenmesinde ‘Parasalcı’ Yaklaşım Modeli: Türkiye’deki Döviz Kurları Üzerine Bir Uygulama," Ekonomik Yaklasim, Ekonomik Yaklasim Association, vol. 6(18-19), pages 67-87.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fatma Taskin
(Fatma Taskin) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.