|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
This author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
- Suh, Jeongmeen & Keum, Hye Yoon & Eom, Jun Hyun, 2013. "Plurilateral Trade Agreement in Environmental Goods: Implications to Korea," World Economy Brief 13-38, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Suh , Jeongmeen & Jung , Jione & Park , Hyeri, 2013. "Designing New Climate Regime: An Integrated Solution with Mitigation and Finance Mechanisms," World Economy Brief 13-34, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Shadikhodjaev , Sherzod & Suh , Jeongmeen & Kim , MinSung & Lee , Jaehyoung, 2013. "Green Growth and WTO Rules: Harmonization from Korea's Perspective," World Economy Brief 13-25, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Jeongmeen Suh & Jong Duk Kim, 2013. "Joining Pre-existing International Production Networks : Implications for Indiaâ€™s Economic Integration to East Asia," Microeconomics Working Papers 23434, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Suh , Jeongmeen & Jung , Jione & Park , Hyeri & Cho , Myeonghwan, 2012. "신기후변화체제하에서 한국의 대응전략: 새로운 감축-지원 통합 메커니즘의 모색 (Designing New Climate Change Regime: A Unified Approach for Mitigation and Finance Mechanisms)," Policy Analyses 12-7, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Suh , Jeongmeen, 2011. "Strategic Trade Policy with Border Carbon Adjustments," Working Papers 11-9, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Kim , Young Gui & Suh , Jeongmeen, 2010. "Determinants of Exports: Productivity or Fixed Export Costs," Working Papers 10-6, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Jeongmeen Suh & Murat Yilmaz, 2010. "Economics of Open Source: A Dynamic Approach," Working Papers 2010/16, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeongmeen Suh should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.