|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sujarwoto, Sujarwoto & Tampubolon, Gindo, 2013. "Mother's social capital and child health in Indonesia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-9.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sujarwoto, Sujarwoto & Tampubolon, Gindo, 2013.
"Mother's social capital and child health in Indonesia,"
Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-9.
- Kim, Harris Hyun-Soo, 2015. "School context, friendship ties and adolescent mental health: A multilevel analysis of the Korean Youth Panel Survey (KYPS)," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 209-216.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Adiatma Siregar & Deni K Sunjaya & Gilang Amarullah & Rahma Rahma & Nur Afni Panjaitan, 2017. "Social Capital and Mental Health in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201701, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2017.
- Brauner-Otto, Sarah & Baird, Sarah & Ghimire, Dirgha, 2019. "Maternal employment and child health in Nepal: The importance of job type and timing across the child's first five years," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 224(C), pages 94-105.
- Yuki Yamamoto & Kenji Takeuchi & Gunnar Kohlin, 2013. "What Factors Promote Peatland Fire Prevention? Evidence from Central Kalimantan, Indonesia," Discussion Papers 1312, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Sujarwoto Sujarwoto & Gindo Tampubolon & Adi Cilik Pierewan, 2018. "Individual and Contextual Factors of Happiness and Life Satisfaction in a Low Middle Income Country," Applied Research in Quality of Life, Springer;International Society for Quality-of-Life Studies, vol. 13(4), pages 927-945, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sujarwoto Sujarwoto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.