|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI)Tokyo, Japan
11th floor, Annex, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry (METI) 1-3-1, Kasumigaseki Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8901
RePEc:edi:rietijp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- TAMURA Suguru, 2015. "What Decides the Lifespan of Standardized Technologies? The first look at de jure standards in Japan," Policy Discussion Papers 15012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TAMURA Suguru, 2014. "The Dynamics and Determinants of De Jure Standards: Evidence from the electronic and electrical engineering industries," Policy Discussion Papers 14020, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro & TAMURA Suguru, 2012. "Standards and Intellectual Property Management Strategy and Policy (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tamura, Suguru, 2016. "A new intellectual property metric for standardization activities," Technovation, Elsevier, vol. 48, pages 87-98.
- Suguru Tamura, 2012. "Generic definition of standardization and the correlation between innovation and standardization in corporate intellectual property activities," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 40(2), pages 143-156, October.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Suguru Tamura should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.