Report NEP-IPR-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Latham & Christian Le Bas & Dmitry Volodin, 2012. "Mobility, Productivity and Patent Value for Asian Prolific Inventors: China, Japan, Korea and Taiwan, 1975 – 2010," Working Papers 1227, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Berndt, Ernst R & Dubois, Pierre, 2012. "Impacts of Patent Expiry and Regulatory Policies on Daily Cost of Pharmaceutical Treatments: OECD Countries, 2004-2010," CEPR Discussion Papers 9140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- AOKI Reiko & ARAI Yasuhiro & TAMURA Suguru, 2012. "Standards and Intellectual Property Management Strategy and Policy (Japanese)," Policy Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TAKECHI Kazutaka, 2012. "Negative Effects of Intellectual Property Protection: The unusual suspects?," Discussion papers 12057, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wan-Hsin Liu, 2012. "The Role of Proximity to Universities for Corporate Patenting - Provincial Evidence from China," Kiel Working Papers 1796, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ketzler, Rolf & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2012. "A Citation-Analysis of Economic Research Institutes," CEPR Discussion Papers 9110, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carlino, Gerald A. & Hunt, Robert M. & Carr, Jake K. & Smith, Tony E., 2012. "The agglomeration of R&D labs," Working Papers 12-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.