|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Faculty of Economics Bangkok, Thailand
RePEc:edi:fectuth (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) National Bank of CambodiaPhnom Penh, Cambodia
RePEc:edi:nbcgvkh (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Phon Sophat & Bun Phany, 2022. "The Effects of Microcredit on Households Economy in Cambodia," Working Papers hal-03538199, HAL.
- Seyha Khek & Phon Sophat & Vety Meng, 2020. "Financial Inclusion: Assessing Innovative Technology's impact on Financial Inclusion and Profitability of Financial Institutions in Cambodia," Working Papers hal-02496410, HAL.
- Phon, Sophat & Khan, Sophy & Pich, Chansothi, 2017. "The simultaneous impacts of the increased minimum wage on the labor market and economy growth in Cambodia: Inside -Outside model or Monopoly-Union model?," MPRA Paper 88075, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jul 2018.
- Phon, Sophat, 2016. "The impacts of investment on climate change:the case study of Cambodia," MPRA Paper 88059, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FLE: Financial Literacy & Education (2) 2020-03-30 2022-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2020-03-30 2022-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2022-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2020-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-ICT: Information & Communication Technologies (1) 2020-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2022-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2020-03-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Phon Sophat should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.