Centre de Recerca en Economia Industrial i Economia Pública (CREIP) Reus, Spain
Facultat de Ciències Econòmiques i Empresarials
Universitat Rovira I Virgili Tarragona
: 977 75 98 00
977 75 98 10
Avinguda de la Universitat 1 - 43204 Reus
RePEc:edi:crurves (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mañé Estrada, Aurèlia & Soldevila Lafon, Maria Victòria & Cámara Arilla, Carmen de la & Puig Gómez, Albert, 2012. "New stakeholders, spaces and instruments of analysis in the context of energy relationships: Case studies from Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan," Working Papers 2072/203154, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Soldevila, Victòria, 2010. "Pork Value Chains: A Comparison of Catalonia, Spain and Manitoba, Canada," Working Papers 2072/179588, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Ramsey, Doug & Soldevila, Victòria,, 2010. "Environmental Regulations in the Hog Farming Sector: A Comparison of Catalonia, Spain and Manitoba, Canada," Working Papers 2072/179589, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Soldevila, Victoria & Viladomiu, Lourdes & Frances, Gemma, 2009. "Catalonian pork value chain’s resilience: ready for environmental challenge?," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58134, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Soldevila, Victoria & Viladomiu, Lourdes & Frances, Gemma, 2009.
"Catalonian pork value chain’s resilience: ready for environmental challenge?,"
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece
58134, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Assefa, Tsion & Meuwissen, Miranda & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2015. "Food scares and price volatility: the case of German and Spanish pig chains," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210966, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Victoria Soldevila should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.