|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Oesterreichische NationalbankWien, Austria
Postfach 61, 1011 Wien
RePEc:edi:oenbbat (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Institut für Managementwissenschaften Wien, Austria
Technische Universität Wien
Theresianumgasse 27, A-1040 Wien
RePEc:edi:ibtuwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Christoph Siebenbrunner, 2015. "Contagion, bailouts and welfare impacts of Systemic Risk," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604313, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Martin Feldkircher & Gerhard Fenz & Robert Ferstl & Gerald Krenn & Benjamin Neudorfer & Claus Puhr & Thomas Reininger & Stefan W. Schmitz & Martin Schneider & Christoph Siebenbrunner & Michael Sigmund, 2013. "ARNIE in Action: The 2013 FSAP Stress Tests for the Austrian Banking System," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 26, pages 100-118.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Martin Feldkircher & Gerhard Fenz & Robert Ferstl & Gerald Krenn & Benjamin Neudorfer & Claus Puhr & Thomas Reininger & Stefan W. Schmitz & Martin Schneider & Christoph Siebenbrunner & Michael Sigmund, 2013.
"ARNIE in Action: The 2013 FSAP Stress Tests for the Austrian Banking System,"
Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 26, pages 100-118.
- Nicolas Albacete & Judith Eidenberger & Gerald Krenn & Peter Lindner & Michael Sigmund, 2014. "Risk-Bearing Capacity of Households – Linking Micro-Level Data to the Macroprudential Toolkit," Financial Stability Report, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 27, pages 95-110.
- Pierluigi Bologna & Anatoli Segura, 2017.
"Integrating Stress Tests within the Basel III Capital Framework: A Macroprudentially Coherent Approach,"
Journal of Financial Regulation, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 159-186.
- Pierluigi Bologna & Anatoli Segura, 2016. "Integrating stress tests within the Basel III capital framework: a macroprudentially coherent approach," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 360, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Anastasios Petropoulos & Vasilis Siakoulis & Dionysios Mylonas & Aristotelis Klamargias, 2018. "A combined statistical framework for forecasting default rates of Greek Financial Institutions' credit portfolios," Working Papers 243, Bank of Greece.
- Patrick Van Roy & Stijn Ferrari & Cristina Vespro, 2018. "Sensitivity of credit risk stress test results: Modelling issues with an application to Belgium," Working Paper Research 338, National Bank of Belgium.
- Dimitri G Demekas, 2015. "Designing Effective Macroprudential Stress Tests; Progress So Far and the Way Forward," IMF Working Papers 15/146, International Monetary Fund.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christoph Siebenbrunner should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.