Report NEP-BAN-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2015. "Monitoring Vulnerability and Impact Diffusion in Financial Networks," Working Papers Series 392, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Dimitrios P. Louzis & Angelos T. Vouldis, 2015. "Profitability in the Greek Banking System: a Dual Investigation of Net Interest and Non-Interest Income," Working Papers 191, Bank of Greece.
- Ashoka Mody & Guntram B. Wolff, 2015. "The vulnerability of Europe's small and medium-sized banks," Working Papers 890, Bruegel.
- Ennis, Huberto M. & Keister, Todd, 2015. "Optimal Banking Contracts and Financial Fragility," Working Paper 15-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Busch, Ramona & Memmel, Christoph, 2015. "Banks' net interest margin and the level of interest rates," Discussion Papers 16/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco & Dominique Henriet & Xavier Joutard, 2015. "Business Training Allocation and Credit Scoring: Theory and Evidence from Microcredit in France," AMSE Working Papers 1526, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Gabriele Foà & Leonardo Gambacorta & Luigi Guiso & Paolo Emilio Mistrulli, 2015. "The Supply Side of Household Finance," EIEF Working Papers Series 1507, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jul 2015.
- Christoph Siebenbrunner, 2015. "Contagion, bailouts and welfare impacts of Systemic Risk," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2604313, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Difan Qu, 2015. "The Shadow-Banking Network of Interpersonal Relations in Traditional China," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2603723, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Thiago Christiano Silva & Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza & Benjamin Miranda Tabak, 2015. "Network Structure Analysis of the Brazilian Interbank Market," Working Papers Series 391, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Hayashi, Fumiko & Li, Grace & Wang, Zhu, 2015. "Innovation, Deregulation, and the Life Cycle of a Financial Service Industry," Working Paper 15-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Yael V. Hochberg & Carlos J. Serrano & Rosemarie H. Ziedonis, 2015. "Patent collateral, investor commitment and the market for venture lending," Working Papers 1519, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Babus, Ana & Hu, Tai-Wei, 2015. "Endogenous Intermediation in Over-the-Counter Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10708, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- International Committee on Credit Reporting, 2014. "Facilitating SME Financing through Improved Credit Reporting," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21810, The World Bank.