Muhammad Nayaz Siddiqi
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Office of Research Innovation and Commercialization Karachi, Pakistan
Defense View off Shaheed-i-Millat Road, Karachi
RePEc:edi:rciqrpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- M.N. Siddiqi, 2007. "Shariah,Economics And The Progress Of Islamic Finance: The Role Of Shariah Experts," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 15(1), pages 93-114, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- M.N. Siddiqi, 2007.
"Shariah,Economics And The Progress Of Islamic Finance: The Role Of Shariah Experts,"
IIUM Journal of Economics and Management,
IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 15(1), pages 93-114, June.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 2010. "Whither Islamic Finance? Risk Sharing in An Age of Crises," MPRA Paper 56341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Habib, 2011. "Shari’ah Governance Regimes for Islamic Finance: Types and Appraisal - I regimi di governance conformi alla shari’ah nella finanza islamica: tipologia e valutazione," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(4), pages 393-412.
- Mirakhor, Abbas, 2012. "Islamic Finance, Risk Sharing and Macroeconomic Policies," MPRA Paper 56338, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Istvan Egresi & Rauf Belge, 2015. "Development Of Islamic Banking In Turkey," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 6, pages 5-20, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Nayaz Siddiqi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.