Chor-yiu (CY) SIN
|First Name:||Chor-yiu (CY)|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Hsin-Chu, Taiwan
National Tsing Hua University
RePEc:edi:denthtw (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Sin, Chor-yiu, 1999. "Modelling the Absolute Returns of Different Stock Indices: Exploring the Forecastability of an Alternative Measure of Risk," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt48r4781r, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Sin, C.Y. (Chor-yiu) & Lee, Cheng-Few, 2021. "Using heteroscedasticity-non-consistent or heteroscedasticity-consistent variances in linear regression," Econometrics and Statistics, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 117-142.
- Shu-Hui Yu & Chor-yiu (CY) Sin, 2021. "On asymptotic risk of selecting models for possibly nonstationary time-series," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 387-414, April.
- Chor-yiu Sin & Shu-Hui Yu, 2019. "Order selection for possibly infinite-order non-stationary time series," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 103(2), pages 187-216, June.
- Zhang, Rong-Mao & Sin, Chor-yiu (CY) & Ling, Shiqing, 2015. "On functional limits of short- and long-memory linear processes with GARCH(1,1) noises," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 482-512.
- Sin, Chor-yiu (CY), 2015. "The economic fundamental and economic policy uncertainty of Mainland China and their impacts on Taiwan and Hong Kong," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 298-311.
- Chor-Yiu Sin, 2014. "Qmle Of A Standard Exponential Acd Model: Asymptotic Distribution And Residual Correlation," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(02), pages 1-10.
- Sin, Chor-Yiu (CY), 2013. "Using CARRX models to study factors affecting the volatilities of Asian equity markets," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 552-564.
- Ing, Ching-Kang & Sin, Chor-yiu & Yu, Shu-Hui, 2012. "Model selection for integrated autoregressive processes of infinite order," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 57-71.
- Ing, Ching-Kang & Sin, Chor-yiu & Yu, Shu-Hui, 2010. "Prediction Errors In Nonstationary Autoregressions Of Infinite Order," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 774-803, June.
- Ling-po Shiu & Chor-yiu Sin, 2006. "Top-down, middle-out, and bottom-up processes: A cognitive perspective of teaching and learning economics," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 5(1), pages 60-72.
- Kin Lam & Chor‐Yiu Sin & Rico Leung, 2004. "A theoretical framework to evaluate different margin‐setting methodologies," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 117-145, February.
- Chor-Yiu Sin & Wing-Fai Leung, 2001. "Impacts of FDI liberalization on investment inflows," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 253-256.
- Lau, Sau-Him Paul & Sin, Chor-Yiu, 1997. "Observational equivalence and a stochastic cointegration test of the neoclassical and Romer's increasing returns models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 39-60, January.
- Sau‐Him Paul Lau & Chor‐Yiu Sin, 1997. "Public Infrastructure and Economic Growth: Time‐Series Properties and Evidence," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 73(221), pages 125-135, June.
- Sin, Chor-Yiu & White, Halbert, 1996. "Information criteria for selecting possibly misspecified parametric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1-2), pages 207-225.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chor-yiu (CY) Sin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.