Radu Ioan Simandan
(Radu Ioan Şimandan)
(50%) Universitatea Politehnica din Bucuresti (Polytechnic University of Bucharest)http://www.pub.ro
(50%) Facultatea de Antreprenoriat, Ingeneria şi Managementul Afacerilor Pucureşti, Romania
Universitatea Politehnica Bucureşti
RePEc:edi:fapubro (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Radu Ioan Åžimandan, 2015. "Free to Enterprise : Economic Freedom and Entrepreneurship In Romania," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 18(56), pages 87-100, June,.
- Radu Ioan Simandan, 2011. "Economic freedom and bureaucracy: Romania versus Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 132-145.
- Assist. PhD Student Radu Simandan, 2009. "Incentives And Constraints In The Public Sector: The Behavior Of The Rentseeking Bureaucrat," Revista Tinerilor Economisti (The Young Economists Journal), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(13), pages 81-84, NOVEMBER.
- Radu Simandan, 2009. "Thinking about Bureaucracy: Mises versus Niskanen," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 12(34), pages 85-96, (4).
- Radu Simandan, 2006. "Pollution and Property: Is Relevant Market Failure Theory?," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 7(7(502)), pages 97-100, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Radu Ioan Simandan
(Radu Ioan Şimandan) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.