|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2000 Department of Economics; University of Connecticut (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Hemanta Shrestha & Dennis Heffley, 2003. "Regional Integration and Industrial Location in a Landlocked Spatial Economy," Working papers 2003-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Stan McMillen & Hemanta Shrestha, 2001. "The Economic Impact of Connecticut's Deepwater Ports," CCEA Studies 2001-04, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Stan McMillen & Hemanta Shrestha & Nandika Weerasinghe, 2000. "Infrastructure Improvements in New Haven County: Potential Build-Out Strategies," CCEA Studies 2002-07, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
- Hemanta Shrestha & Bobur Alimov & Stanley McMillen, 2000. "The Economic Impact of the Proposed Gasoline Tax Cut in Connecticut," CCEA Studies 2000-06, University of Connecticut, Connecticut Center for Economic Analysis.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hemanta Shrestha & Dennis Heffley, 2003.
"Regional Integration and Industrial Location in a Landlocked Spatial Economy,"
2003-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Lahiri, Bidisha & Masjidi, Feroz K., 2012. "Landlocked Countries: A Way to Integrate with Coastal Economies," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 505-519.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hemanta Shrestha should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.