Report NEP-URE-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hanes, Niklas, 2003. "Empirical Studies in Local Public Finance: Spillovers, Amalgamations, and Tactical Redistribution," Umeå Economic Studies 604, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jonathan Guryan, 2003. "Does Teacher Testing Raise Teacher Quality? Evidence from State Certification Requirements," NBER Working Papers 9545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robin Boadway & Katherine Cuff & Nicolas Marceau, 2002. "Advance Production Duopolies and Posted Prices or Market-Clearing Prices," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-08, McMaster University.
- Pedro Guedes Carvalho, 2003. "Housing Demand in Portugal," Econometrics 0303005, EconWPA.
- Hemanta Shrestha & Dennis Heffley, 2003. "Regional Integration and Industrial Location in a Landlocked Spatial Economy," Working papers 2003-07, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- J. Scheinkman & U. Horst, 2003. "Equilibria in Systems of Social Interactions," Princeton Economic Theory Working Papers d5a39039d26e0b08775b915bf, David K. Levine.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Burbidge & Katherine Cuff, 2002. "Capital Tax Competition and Returns to Scale," Department of Economics Working Papers 2002-10, McMaster University.
- Ben Jensen & Mark N. Harris, 2003. "Neighbourhood Measures: Quantifying the Effects of Neighbourhood Externalities," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2003n04, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Bunzel, Helle & Marcoul, Philippe, 2003. "Can Racially Unbiased Police Perpetuate Long-Run Discrimination?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10200, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:220 is not listed on IDEAS anymore