Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sharifi-Renani, Hosein, 2007.
"Demand for money in Iran: An ARDL approach,"
8224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nikolaos Dritsakis, 2011. "Demand for Money in Hungary: An ARDL Approach," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 01-16, November.
- Odunayo Magret Olarewaju & Mabutho Sibanda & Stephen Oseko Migiro, 2017. "Dynamics of Lintner’s Model in the Dividend Payment Process of Nigerian Banks," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 67(3), pages 79-94, july-Sept.
- Ali, Issa, 2017. "Estimating the demand for money in Libya: An application of the Lagrange multiplier structural break unit root test and the ARDL cointegration approach," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 46, pages 126-138.
- Abdullah, Muhammad & Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Ali, Amjad, 2012. "Determinants of Money Demand in Pakistan: Disaggregated Expenditure Approach," MPRA Paper 50977, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hosein Sharifi-Renani should log into the RePEc Author Service.