Report NEP-MON-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier GÃ³mez & Antonio Moreno & Fernando PÃ©rez de Gracia, 2008. "Money Demand Accommodation: Impact on Macro-Dynamics and Policy Consequences," Faculty Working Papers 07/08, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Adam, Christopher S. & Buffie, Edward & O'Connell, Stephen & Pattillo, Catherine, 2008. "Monetary Policy Rules for Managing Aid Surges in Africa," Working Paper Series RP2008/77, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shahrestani, Hamid & Sharifi-Renani, Hosein, 2007. "Demand for money in Iran: An ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 11451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Demertzis & Massimiliano Marcellino & Nicola Viegi, 2008. "A Measure for Credibility: Tracking US Monetary Developments," DNB Working Papers 187, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:31-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An alternative reconsideration of macroeconomic convergence criteria for West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 11367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008. "Determinacy of interest rate rules with bond transaction services in a cashless economy," Research Discussion Papers 24/2008, .
- Barnett, William A., 2008. "What broke the bubble?," MPRA Paper 11526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nunes, Ricardo, 2008. "Delegation and Loose Commitment," MPRA Paper 11555, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfonso Palacio Vera, 2008. "Money wage rigidity, monopoly power and hysteresis," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 08-02, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Candelon Bertrand & Muysken Joan & Vermeulen Robert, 2008. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Integration in Europe: An Update," Research Memorandum 038, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Marzo, Massimiliano & Romagnoli, Silvia & Zagaglia, Paolo, 2008. "A continuous-time model of the term structure of interest rates with fiscal-monetary policy interactions," Research Discussion Papers 25/2008, .
- Ignacio Lozano, 2008. "Budget Deficit, Money Growth and Inflation: Evidence from the Colombian Case," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 005127, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Pircher, Marion, 2008. "What Lessons have been learnt since the East Asian Crisis in 1997/98? CIBS, Capital Flows, and Exchange Rates," Working Paper Series RP2008/73, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Taboga, Marco, 2008. "Macro-finance VARs and bond risk premia: a caveat," MPRA Paper 11585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrota, Gabriela, 2007. "The Foreign Currency Regime and Policy in Romania," MPRA Paper 11433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-56 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Kermit L. Schoenholtz, 2008. "How Central Bankers See It: The First Decade of ECB Policy and Beyond," NBER Working Papers 14489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.