What broke the bubble?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett, 2008. "What Broke the Bubble?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200813, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
More about this item
Keywordsbubbles; bailouts; monetary policy; reserves; TAFs; sterilization; financial crisis;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-11-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2008-11-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-11-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11526. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .