Rahmat Heru Setianto
|First Name:||Rahmat Heru|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis Surabaya, Indonesia
RePEc:edi:feairid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ahmad Farabi & Azrai Abdullah & Rahmat Heru Setianto, 2019. "Energy Consumption, Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth in Indonesia and Malaysia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 338-345.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ahmad Farabi & Azrai Abdullah & Rahmat Heru Setianto, 2019.
"Energy Consumption, Carbon Emissions and Economic Growth in Indonesia and Malaysia,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(3), pages 338-345.
- Md. Nazmus Sadekin & Md. Mahbub Alam & Syed Moudud-Ul-Huq & Mohammad Ghozali Hassan & Tarequl Islam, 2021. "Do Energy Consumption and Environmental Degradation (CO2 Emissions) Matter for Economic Growth? Fresh Evidence from a Developing Economy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 11(5), pages 289-297.
- Shaban R. S. Aldhshan & Khairul Nizam Abdul Maulud & Wan Shafrina Wan Mohd Jaafar & Othman A. Karim & Biswajeet Pradhan, 2021. "Energy Consumption and Spatial Assessment of Renewable Energy Penetration and Building Energy Efficiency in Malaysia: A Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(16), pages 1-26, August.
- Ghazouani, Tarek & Boukhatem, Jamel & Yan Sam, Chung, 2020. "Causal interactions between trade openness, renewable electricity consumption, and economic growth in Asia-Pacific countries: Fresh evidence from a bootstrap ARDL approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Jaka Sriyana, 2019. "Dynamic Effects of Energy Consumption on Economic Growth in an Emerging Economy," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 283-290.
- Wajahat Ali & Inam Ur Rahman & Muhammad Zahid & Muhammad Anees Khan & Tafazal Kumail, 2020. "Do technology and structural changes favour environment in Malaysia: an ARDL-based evidence for environmental Kuznets curve," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(8), pages 7927-7950, December.
- Karen Fernandes & Y. V. Reddy, 2020. "Energy Consumption and Economic Growth in Newly Industrialised Countries of Asia," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 384-391.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Rahmat Heru Setianto should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.