|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Badan Kebijakan Fiskal Jakarta, Indonesia
Government of Indonesia
+62 21 3840151
+62 21 3840151
Jl. Dr. Wahidin No. 1 Jakarta Pusat
RePEc:edi:bkfgvid (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dhani Setyawan & Irwanda Wisnu Wardhana, 2020. "Energy Efficiency Development in Indonesia: An Empirical Analysis of Energy Intensity Inequality," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 68-77.
- Dhani Setyawan & Rakhmin Dyarto & Hadi Setiawan & Rita Helbra Tenrini & Sofia Arie Damayanty, 2020. "Examining the Driving Forces Affecting Energy Intensity during Financial Crisis: Evidence from ASEAN-6 Countries," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(5), pages 71-81.
- Dhani Setyawan, 2012. "The Impact of Indirect Taxation on the Plantation Sector in Indonesia," Journal of Social and Development Sciences, AMH International, vol. 3(4), pages 135-141.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Dhani Setyawan & Irwanda Wisnu Wardhana, 2020.
"Energy Efficiency Development in Indonesia: An Empirical Analysis of Energy Intensity Inequality,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(4), pages 68-77.
- Suyono Thamrin & Rita Ambarwati & Syaiful Hidayat, 2020. "The Strategies of West Java’s Regional Energy Management To Support National Energy Security," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 10(6), pages 376-382.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dhani Setyawan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.