Marcin Tomasz Senderski
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Akademia Leona KoźmińskiegoWarszawa, Poland
: (022) 519-21-00
ul. Jagiellonska 59, 03-301 Warszawa
RePEc:edi:wspizpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Assessing the strictness of portfolio-related regulation of pension funds: Rethinking the definition of prudent," MPRA Paper 56610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Maintenance costs of public roads: Do empirical data confirm the superiority of concrete over asphalt?," MPRA Paper 63035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Concrete roads in Poland: The case for selling non-mainstream infrastructure technologies," MPRA Paper 58800, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2012. "Self-regulation as a remedy for market turmoil: An over-the-counter or a prescription drug?," MPRA Paper 51328, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2011.
"Justifiable Thrift or Feverish Animal Spirits: What Stirred the Corporate Credit Crunch in Poland?,"
43674, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2011. "Justifiable thrift or feverish animal spirits: What stirred the corporate credit crunch in Poland?," MPRA Paper 56613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcin Senderski, 2015. "Inhibited privatization: a hurdle race over vested interests," European Journal of Government and Economics, Europa Grande, vol. 4(1), pages 46-66, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marcin Tomasz Senderski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.