Department of Agricultural Economics Thessaloniki, Greece
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
RePEc:edi:daautgr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Dimitrios Tselempis & Philippos Karipidis & Alexandra Pavloudi & Anastasios Semos, 2015. "Is quality certification in fruit and vegetable production a market-driven choice in Greece?," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-12, December.
- Sergaki, Panagiota & Semos, Anastasios V., 2006. "The Greek Unions of Agricultural Cooperatives as efficient enterprises," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(2), August.
- Semos, Anastasios V., 2001. "Estimation of Producer's Assistance and Evaluation of Agricultural Policy for Olive Oil in Greece," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 2(2), August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sergaki, Panagiota & Semos, Anastasios V., 2006.
"The Greek Unions of Agricultural Cooperatives as efficient enterprises,"
Agricultural Economics Review,
Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 7(2), August.
- Marco Fazzini & Antonella Russo, 2014. "Profitability in the Italian Wine Sector: An Empirical Analysis of Cooperatives and Investor-Owned Firms," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(3), pages 130-137, July.
- Salavou, Helen E. & Sergaki, Panagiota, 2013. "Generic Business Strategies in Greece: Private Food Firms versus Agricultural Cooperatives," Journal of Rural Cooperation, Hebrew University, Center for Agricultural Economic Research, vol. 41(1).
- Elena MELIA-MARTI & Ana Maria MARTINEZ-GARCIA, 2015. "Characterization And Analysis Of Cooperative Mergers And Their Results," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 479-504, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anastasios Semos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.