Carolin Elisabeth Schmidt
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen Fakultät; Eberhard-Karls-Universität Tübingen (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Department of Land Economy Cambridge, United Kingdom
University of Cambridge
RePEc:edi:dlcamuk (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Cambridge Real Estate Research Centre (RERC) Cambridge, United Kingdom
Department of Land Economy
University of Cambridge
RePEc:edi:recamuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Florian Bartsch & Florian Buhlmann & Karolin Kirschenmann & Carolin Schmidt, 2021. "Is There a Need for Reverse Mortgages in Germany? Empirical Evidence and Policy Implications," EconPol Policy Reports 31, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Fey, Jan-Christian & Lerbs, Oliver & Schmidt, Carolin & Weber, Martin, 2020. "Risk attitude and capital market participation: Is there a gender investment gap in Germany?," ZEW Discussion Papers 20-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Carolin Schmidt, 2018. "Home is where the health is: Housing and adult height from the late 19th to the mid-20th centuries," ERES eres2018_33, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fey, Jan-Christian & Lerbs, Oliver & Schmidt, Carolin & Weber, Martin, 2020.
"Risk attitude and capital market participation: Is there a gender investment gap in Germany?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
20-080, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- John A. Turner & Bruce W. Klein, 2021. "Improving on Defaults: Helping Pension Participants Manage Financial Market Risk in Target Date Funds," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Carolin Schmidt, 2018.
"Home is where the health is: Housing and adult height from the late 19th to the mid-20th centuries,"
eres2018_33, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Hanako Iwashita & Asako Tokizawa & Vu Dinh Thiem & Taichiro Takemura & Tuan Hai Nguyen & Hang Thi Doan & Anh Hong Quynh Pham & Na Ly Tran & Tetsu Yamashiro, 2022. "Risk Factors Associated with Diarrheal Episodes in an Agricultural Community in Nam Dinh Province, Vietnam: A Prospective Cohort Study," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(4), pages 1-19, February.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carolin Elisabeth Schmidt should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.