Report NEP-HEA-2018-10-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Nicolas R. Ziebarth issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Janet CURRIE & Hannes SCHWANDT & Josselin THUILLIEZ, 2018. "Pauvreté, Egalité, Mortalité: Mortality (In)Equality in France and the United States," Working Papers 4544, FERDI.
- Nicholas W. Papageorge & Kevin Thom, 2018. "Genes, Education, and Labor Market Outcomes: Evidence from the Health and Retirement Study," Working Papers 2018-076, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur Van Soest & Luc Bissonnette, 2018. "Understanding Joint Retirement," Cahiers de recherche 1809, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Arthur E. Attema & Han Bleichrodt & Olivier L’haridon & Patrick Peretti-Watel & Valérie Seror, 2018. "Discounting Health and Money: New Evidence Using A More Robust Method," Post-Print halshs-01683771, HAL.
- Unsorg, Maximiliane, 2018. "Reference Pricing Systems on the Pharmaceutical Market," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181533, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Bruce Shearer & Nibene Habib SomÃ© & Bernard Fortin, 2018. "Measuring Physiciansâ€™ Response to Incentives: Evidence on Hours Worked and Multitasking," Cahiers de recherche 1808, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Caroline Chuard, 2018. "Womb at work: the missing impact of maternal employment on newborn health," ECON - Working Papers 301, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Makles, Anna & Schneider, Kerstin, 2018. "Quiet please! Adverse effects of noise on child development," VfS Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181545, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Carolin Schmidt, 2018. "Home is where the health is: Housing and adult height from the late 19th to the mid-20th centuries," ERES eres2018_33, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Amalina Azmi & Raja Nurul Aini Aziz & Zufara Arneeda B. Zulfakar, 2018. "Factors affecting women’s choice in selecting confinement centre," ERES eres2018_75, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Seow Eng Ong & Masanori Kobayashi, 2018. "Aging Population and Healthcare REITs: A comparative study of Japan and Singapore," ERES eres2018_174, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Lattof, Samantha R. & Coast, Ernestina & Leone, Tiziana, 2018. "Priorities and challenges accessing health care among female migrants," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.