Fachbereich Sozialökonomie Hamburg, Germany
RePEc:edi:dwuhhde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Melanie Schröder & Norma Burow, 2016. "Couple's Labor Supply, Taxes, and the Division of Housework in a Gender-Neutral Lab," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1593, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Schmitt, Norma & Beblo, Miriam & Beninger, Denis & Schröder, Melanie, 2015. "Why Do Women Favor In-group Competition? Evidence From an Incentive Compatible Choice Experiment," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113145, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Schröder, Melanie & Schmitt, Norma & Mantei, Britta & Brünn, Claudia, 2014. "Social Norms or Income Taxation - What Drives Couple's Labor Supply? Experimental Evidence," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100375, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Melanie Schröder & Norma Burow, 2016.
"Couple's Labor Supply, Taxes, and the Division of Housework in a Gender-Neutral Lab,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
1593, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hundsdoerfer, Jochen & Matthaei, Eva Kristina, 2020. "Gender discriminatory taxes, fairness perception, and labor supply," Discussion Papers 2020/6, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Melanie Schroder
(Melanie Schröder) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.