Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research Sankt Gallen, Switzerland
School of Economics and Political Science
Universität St. Gallen
+41/71/224 23 50
+41/71/224 22 98
Bodanstrasse 8, CH-9000 St.Gallen
RePEc:edi:siasrch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Foellmi, Reto & Jaeggi, Adrian & Schnell, Fabian, 2020.
"Currency appreciation, distance to border and price changes: Evidence from Swiss retail prices,"
Economics Working Paper Series
2007, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Foellmi, Reto & Jäggi, Adrian & Schnell, Fabian, 2020. "Currency appreciation, distance to border and price changes: Evidence from Swiss retail prices," CEPR Discussion Papers 15019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friesl, Christian & Geis, Wido & Hörmann, Martin & Schellenbauer, Patrik & Schnell, Fabian & Wallner, Clemens, 2017. "Migration und Arbeitsmärkte in Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz," IW-Reports 27/2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Föllmi, Reto & Minsch, Rudolf & Schnell, Fabian, 2016. "What Determines Price Changes and the Distribution of Prices? Evidence from the Swiss CPI," Economics Working Paper Series 1610, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Schnell, Fabian, 2013. "Can Monetary Policy Delay the Reallocation of Capital?," Economics Working Paper Series 1329, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Fabian Schnell, 2015. "Heterogeneity in Macroeconomics and its Implications for Monetary Policy," Springer Books, Springer, edition 127, number 978-3-658-09731-8, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2013-11-02 2016-07-23 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2013-11-02 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2013-11-02. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2020-05-11. Author is listed
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2017-09-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fabian Schnell should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.