|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2000 Abteilung für Volkswirtschaftslehre; Universität Mannheim (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Institut der Deutschen Wirtschaft KölnKöln, Germany
: 02 21/49 81 531
02 21/49 81 533
Konrad-Adenauer-Ufer 21, 50668 Köln
RePEc:edi:iwkolde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Schuster, Thomas & Kövener, Felix & Matthes, Jürgen, 2013. "New bank equity capital rules in the European Union: A critical evaluation," IW policy papers 6/2013, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Schuster, Thomas, 2013. "Mindestlohn: Beschäftigungsrisiken höher als behauptet," IW policy papers 19/2013, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Schuster, Thomas, 2013.
"Mindestlohn: Beschäftigungsrisiken höher als behauptet,"
IW policy papers
19/2013, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft Köln (IW) / Cologne Institute for Economic Research.
- Kota Kitagawa & Arata Uemura, 2015. "General statutory minimum wage debate in Germany: Degrees of political intervention in collective bargaining autonomy," Discussion papers e-14-015, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2014.
"On the Process of Scientific Policy Advice - With Special Reference to Economic Policy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
5144, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2014. "On the Process of Scientific Policy Advice - With Special Reference to Economic Policy," Economics Working Paper Series 1438, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Schuster should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.