Lukas D. Schmid
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(in no particular order)
Department Volkswirtschaftlehre (Department of Economics)
Universität Bern (University of Berne)
41 31 631 40 94
41 31 631 37 83
Schanzeneckstr. 1, PF 8573, CH-3001 Bern
RePEc:edi:vwibech (more details at EDIRC)
Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research
Sankt Gallen, Switzerland
School of Economics and Political Science
Universität St. Gallen (University of St. Gallen)
+41/71/224 23 50
+41/71/224 22 98
Bodanstrasse 8, CH-9000 St.Gallen
RePEc:edi:siasrch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Stefan Boes & Dominik Hangartner & Lukas Schmid, 2011. "Identification of Causal Education Effects Using a Discontinuity in School Entry Tests: First Results from a Pilot Study," Diskussionsschriften dp1103, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Domink Hangartner & Lukas Schmid, 2010.
"The Participation Gap Evidence from Compulsory Voting Laws,"
dp1101, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Hangartner, Dominik & Schmid, Lukas, 2010. "The Participation Gap: Evidence from Compulsory Voting Laws," MPRA Paper 28510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2011-02-05 2011-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (2) 2011-02-05 2011-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2011-04-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lukas D. Schmid should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.