Report NEP-CDM-2011-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MORENO-TERNERO, Juan D., 2010. "Voting over piece-wise linear tax methods," CORE Discussion Papers 2010080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Hangartner, Dominik & Schmid, Lukas, 2010. "The Participation Gap: Evidence from Compulsory Voting Laws," MPRA Paper 28510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eileen Fumagalli & Gaia Narciso, 2011. "Political Institutions, Voter Turnout and Policy Outcomes," Trinity Economics Papers tep0211, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Sandro Brusco & Marcin Dziubinski & Jaideep Roy, 2010. "The Hotelling-Downs Model with Runoff Voting," Department of Economics Working Papers 10-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Markussen & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "Self-Organization for Collective Action: An Experimental Study of Voting on Formal, Informal, and No Sanction Regimes," Working Papers 2011-4, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman, 2011. "State or Nature? Formal vs. Informal Sanctioning in the Voluntary Provision of Public Goods," Vienna Economics Papers 1104, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi, 2011. "On the strategic use of representative democracy in international agreements," Working Papers halshs-00562632, HAL.