Department of Agricultural Economics Lexington, Kentucky (United States)
University of Kentucky
: (859) 257-5762
400 Agricultural Engineering Bldg., Lexington, KY 40546-0276
RePEc:edi:daukyus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Brown, Rachael M. & Dillon, Carl R. & Schieffer, Jack, 2012. "Using Mathematical Programming to Determine a Carbon Efficient Frontier," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124941, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vassalos, Michael & Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Schieffer, Jack & Dillon, Carl R., 2012. "Marketing Contracts for Fresh Market Tomato Production: A Choice Based Experiment," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124773, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brown, Rachael M. & Dillon, Carl R. & Schieffer, Jack & Shockley, Jordan M., 2012. "The Impact of Precision Agriculture Techniques on Kentucky Grain Farmers' Carbon Footprint," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119802, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Liu, Zheng & Schieffer, Jack & Hu, Wuyang & Pagoulatos, Angelos, 2011. "Nonpoint Source Abatement Costs in the Kentucky River Watershed," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103633, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schieffer, Jack & Wu, Steven Y., 2010. "Naughty or nice? Punishment and the interaction of formal and informal incentives in long-term contractual relationships," MPRA Paper 20891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schieffer, Jack, 2007. "Efficient Compensation for Regulatory Takings and Oregon's Measure 37," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9928, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Jack Schieffer & Steven Wu, 2006. "Private Mechanisms, Informal Incentives, and Policy Intervention in Agricultural Contracts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1251-1257.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jack Schieffer should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.