Report NEP-EXP-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luis Roberto Martínez & Christian Jaramillo & Nicolas De Roux & Juan-Camilo Cárdenas, 2010. "It´s Not My Money: An Experiment on Risk Aversion and the House-money Effect," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 006712, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Riechmann, Thomas & Sturm, Bodo & Vogt, Carsten, 2010. "Stability and explanatory power of inequality aversion: an investigation of the house money effect," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ivo Bischoff & Henrik Egbert, 2010. "Social information and bandwagon behaviour in voting: an economic experiment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201005, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Espinosa Alejos, María Paz & Brañas Garza, Pablo & Rey Biel, Pedro, 2010. "Travellers' Types," DFAEII Working Papers 2010-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Jasmina Hasanhodzic & Andrew W. Lo & Emanuele Viola, 2010. "Is It Real, or Is It Randomized?: A Financial Turing Test," Papers 1002.4592, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Holt, Charles A. & Johnson, Cathleen & Mallow, Courtney & Sullivan, Sean P., 2010. "Tragedy of the common canal," MPRA Paper 20838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fumagalli, Laura & Laurie, Heather & Lynn, Peter, 2010. "Experiments with methods to reduce attrition in longitudinal surveys," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-04, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles, 2010. "Stability of Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 4756, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schieffer, Jack & Wu, Steven Y., 2010. "Naughty or nice? Punishment and the interaction of formal and informal incentives in long-term contractual relationships," MPRA Paper 20891, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azar, Ofer H. & Bar-Eli, Michael, 2009. "Do soccer players play the mixed-strategy Nash equilibrium?," MPRA Paper 20964, University Library of Munich, Germany.