João Gabriel Sacco
(Joao Gabriel Sacco)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]
Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana São Paulo, Brazil
Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade
Universidade de São Paulo
RePEc:edi:neuspbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Araújo, Inácio F. & Sacco, João Gabriel, 2023. "Reforma Tributária no Brasil (2): Impactos Econômicos Regionais do FNDR," TD NEREUS 10-2023, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
- Haddad, Eduardo A. & Araújo, Inácio F. & Sacco, João Gabriel, 2023. "Reforma Tributária no Brasil: Impactos Regionais da PEC 45/2019," TD NEREUS 8-2023, Núcleo de Economia Regional e Urbana da Universidade de São Paulo (NEREUS).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Abstract Views in RePEc Services over the past 12 months
- Number of Downloads through RePEc Services over the past 12 months
- Number of Downloads through RePEc Services over the past 12 months, Weighted by Number of Authors
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joao Gabriel Sacco
(Joao Gabriel Sacco) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.