|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Economics Department Santa Cruz, California (United States)
University of California-Santa Cruz (UCSC)
RePEc:edi:ecucsus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Reserve Bank of IndiaMumbai, India
RePEc:edi:rbigvin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Sanyal, Anirban, 2022. "Capital Control and Heterogeneous Impact on Capital Flows," EconStor Preprints 261300, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Yildirim, Yusuf & Sanyal, Anirban, 2022.
"Evaluating the Effectiveness of Early Warning Indicators: An Application of Receiver Operating Characteristic Curve Approach to Panel Data,"
112079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildirim, Yusuf & Sanyal, Anirban, 2022. "Evaluating the Effectiveness of Early Warning Indicators: An Application of Receiver Operating Characteristic Curve Approach to Panel Data," EconStor Preprints 251726, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Yildirim, Yusuf & Sanyal, Anirban, 2021. "Financial Stress and Effect on Real Economy: The Turkish Experience," MPRA Paper 109845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sanyal, Anirban, 2021. "Impact of US-China Trade War on Indian External Trade," EconStor Preprints 242250, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Sanyal, Anirban & Singh, Nirvikar, 2021. "Structural Change and Economic Growth: Patterns and Heterogeneity among Indian States and Implications for a Post-COVID Recovery," India Policy Forum, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 17(1), pages 143-198.
- Anirban Sanyal & Abhiman Das, 2018. "Nowcasting sales growth of manufacturing companies in India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(5), pages 510-526, January.
- Souryajyoti Sardar & Pulastya Bandyopadhyay & Anirban Sanyal, 2016. "A Comprehensive Data and Project Management Platform: A Case Study of a Central Bank," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(03), pages 1-24, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2022-04-25 2022-08-15. Author is listed
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (2) 2021-10-04 2022-04-25. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2021-10-04
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2022-04-25
- NEP-CNA: China (1) 2021-09-27
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (1) 2021-10-04
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2021-09-27
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-09-27
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2022-08-15
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2022-08-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anirban Sanyal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.