Banco Central de UruguayMontevideo, Uruguay
Diagonal Fabini 777, Montevideo. CP 11100
RePEc:edi:bcugvuy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Emilio Aguirre & Pablo Blanchard & Fernando Borraz & Joaquín Saldain, 2015.
"Prices and Competition: Evidence from a Social Program,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
1315, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Emilio Aguirre & Pablo Blanchard & Fernando Borraz & Joaquín Saldain, 2015. "Prices and Competition. Evidence from a Social Program," Documentos de trabajo 2015002, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Fernando Borraz & Joaquín Saldain, 2015. "Variance Decomposition of Prices in an Emerging Economy," Documentos de trabajo 2015001, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Rodrigo Lluberas & Joaquín Saldain, 2014. "Paper or plastic? Payment instrument choice in Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2014007, Banco Central del Uruguay.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rodrigo Lluberas & Joaquín Saldain, 2014.
"Paper or plastic? Payment instrument choice in Uruguay,"
Documentos de trabajo
2014007, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Rodrigo Lluberas, 2014. "How people pay in Uruguay: the role of transaction characteristics," Documentos de trabajo 2014005, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Gustavo A. Del Angel, 2016. "Cashless Payments and the Persistence of Cash: Open Questions About Mexico," Economics Working Papers 16108, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Elizabeth Bucacos, 2015. "Impact of international monetary policy in Uruguay: a FAVAR approach," Documentos de trabajo 2015003, Banco Central del Uruguay.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (3) 2016-05-28 2016-06-25 2016-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2016-05-28 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2015-06-20. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-IND: Industrial Organization (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2016-07-02. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2016-06-25. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Joaquín Saldain should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.