Report NEP-IND-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacques-Francois Thisse & Philip Ushchev, 2016. "Monopolistic Competition Without Apology," HSE Working papers WP BRP 141/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alex Barrachina, 2016. "Entry under an information-gathering monopoly," Working Papers 2016/09, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Jiri Schwarz & Martin Stepanek, 2016. "Patents: A Means to Innovation or Strategic Ends?," Working Papers IES 2016/08, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Apr 2016.
- Emilio Aguirre & Pablo Blanchard & Fernando Borraz & Joaquín Saldain, 2015. "Prices and Competition. Evidence from a Social Program," Documentos de trabajo 2015002, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- M. Grazzi & D. Moschella, 2016. "Small, young, and exporters: New evidence on the determinants of firm growth," Working Papers wp1068, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Klaus Gugler & Adhurim Haxhimusa & Mario Liebensteiner, 2016. "Integration and Efficiency of European Electricity Markets: Evidence from Spot Prices," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp226, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.