Raúl G. Sanchis
(Raul G. Sanchis)
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(95%) Departamento de Ingenería de la Organización, Administración de Empresas y Estadística Madrid, Spain
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
RePEc:edi:diupmes (more details at EDIRC)
(5%) Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales (ICEI) Madrid, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad Complutense de Madrid
RePEc:edi:ieucmes (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- G. Sanchis, Raúl & Vicente Pérez, José, 2017. "Lifestyle Dynamics Index : Time Use Methodology and Worldwide Results," UC3M Working papers. Economics 24745, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Francisco Álvarez & José-Manuel Rey & Raúl G. Sanchis, 2019. "Evolutionary Dynamics of Price Dispersion with Market-Dependent Costs," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 53(3), pages 951-975, March.
- Francisco Álvarez & José-Manuel Rey & Raúl G. Sanchis, 2016. "Pricing Strategy versus Heterogeneous Shopping Behavior under Market Price Dispersion," Abstract and Applied Analysis, Hindawi, vol. 2016, pages 1-8, December.
- Francisco Álvarez & José-Manuel Rey & Raúl G. Sanchis, 2014. "Choice Overload, Satisficing Behavior, and Price Distribution in a Time Allocation Model," Abstract and Applied Analysis, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-9, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Francisco Álvarez & José-Manuel Rey & Raúl G. Sanchis, 2014.
"Choice Overload, Satisficing Behavior, and Price Distribution in a Time Allocation Model,"
Abstract and Applied Analysis, Hindawi, vol. 2014, pages 1-9, March.
- Nathan N. Cheek & Barry Schwartz, 2016. "On the meaning and measurement of maximization," Judgment and Decision Making, Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 11(2), pages 126-146, March.
- Adriana Manolică & Andreea-Sînziana Guță & Teodora Roman & Lorin Mircea Dragăn, 2021. "Is Consumer Overchoice a Reason for Decision Paralysis?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(11), pages 1-16, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Raul G. Sanchis
(Raul G. Sanchis) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.