Juan Manuel San Martin Reyna
|Last Name:||San Martin Reyna|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- San Martin-Reyna, J.M. & Duran-Encalada, Jorge A., 2012. "The relationship among family business, corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from the Mexican stock exchange," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 106-117.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- San Martin-Reyna, J.M. & Duran-Encalada, Jorge A., 2012.
"The relationship among family business, corporate governance and firm performance: Evidence from the Mexican stock exchange,"
Journal of Family Business Strategy,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 106-117.
- De Massis, Alfredo & Kotlar, Josip & Campopiano, Giovanna & Cassia, Lucio, 2013. "Dispersion of family ownership and the performance of small-to-medium size private family firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 166-175.
- Torres, Juan Pablo & Jara Bertín, Mauricio & López-Iturriaga, Félix J., 2017. "Corporate control and firm value: The bright side of business groups," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 99-108.
- Miralles-Marcelo, José Luis & Miralles-Quirós, Maria del Mar & Lisboa, Inês, 2014. "The impact of family control on firm performance: Evidence from Portugal and Spain," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 156-168.
- Goel, Sanjay & Mazzola, Pietro & Phan, Phillip H. & Pieper, Torsten M. & Zachary, Ramona K., 2012. "Strategy, ownership, governance, and socio-psychological perspectives on family businesses from around the world," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 54-65.
- Wang, Delu & Ma, Gang & Song, Xuefeng & Liu, Yun, 2016. "Political connection and business transformation in family firms: Evidence from China," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 117-130.
- Franco Ernesto Rubino & Paolo Tenuta & Domenico Rocco Cambrea, 2017. "Board characteristics effects on performance in family and non-family business: a multi-theoretical approach," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 21(3), pages 623-658, September.
- Juan Manuel San Martin-Reyna & Jorge A. Duran-Encalada, 2015. "Effects of Family Ownership, Debt and Board Composition on Mexican Firms Performance," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Rebeca García-Ramos & Belén Díaz-Díaz & Myriam García-Olalla, 2017. "Independent directors, large shareholders and firm performance: the generational stage of family businesses and the socioemotional wealth approach," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 119-156, January.
- Poutziouris, Panikkos & Savva, Christos S. & Hadjielias, Elias, 2015. "Family involvement and firm performance: Evidence from UK listed firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 14-32.
- López-Delgado, P. & Diéguez-Soto, J., 2015. "Lone founders, types of private family businesses and firm performance," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 73-85.
- Ondřej Machek & Jiří Hnilica, 2015.
"Hodnocení vlivu zastoupení rodiny ve vlastnické a řídící struktuře firem na jejich finanční výkonnost pomocí metody zkoumání shody párů
[Evaluating the Impact of Family Presence in Ownership and Ma," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 347-362.
- Diógenes Lagos Cortés & Jose Bernardo Betancourt Ramírez & Gonzalo Eduardo Gómez Betancourt, 2017. "Implementación de prácticas de gobierno corporativo en Colombia: un análisis desde el isomorfismo institucional en empresas familiares y no familiares," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 25(2), pages 139-157, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Juan Manuel San Martin Reyna should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.